The British Automobile Racing Club returns to Mallory Park for the second and final time this year, with four categories all revved up for a flat-out day of racing.
After serving up a feast of entertainment earlier in the year, the Leicestershire venue will once again take centre stage as it sees a champion crowned in the 2CV Parts.com Classic Racing Championship.
The Kumho BMW Championship will also be on the bill whilst further tin top thrills and spills will come in the shape of the Carbon8 Hyundai Coupe Cup and Uncle Luke’s BARC Saloon Series.
Tickets available in advance only
Children U14 go free when accompanied by a full paying adult.
Paddock access is prohibited to enable social distancing. Spectator access around the circuit perimeter only.
For more information about BARC, visit the website here.
available for download
- Only participants and their essential helpers may attend. No-one else, including spectating friends or family members, will be permitted.
- Drivers from different households are permitted to share a vehicle providing the vehicle is sanitised between
use, they cannot be in any vehicle at the same time (including travelling).
- Passengers are only permitted if they are from the same household as you, we may deny access to anyone
who cannot provide adequate proof of this.
- In-car instruction is not available at this time
- Helmets are not available for hire at this time
- Access to Race Control will be restricted to essential staff only
- Under current guidelines, overnight stays are not permitted. All travel to and from the circuit must be completed in the same day.