- This event has passed.
No Limits Track Days
2nd October 2020
Do you want to experience the thrill of riding around a race circuit on your own motorcycle? Then a No Limits Trackday is for you. They allow you the opportunity to ride your own bike away from the open road with no oncoming traffic or speed cameras and with no need for a race licence. Trackdays are sociable and low pressure events where the emphasis is on fun, there are no laps that are timed and there should be no element of competition, just a fun, safe and value-for-money experience.
Noise level: 103dB(A) static.
For more information about No Limits Track Days, visit the website here.
available for download
- Only participants and their essential helpers may attend. No-one else, including spectating friends or family members, will be permitted.
- Drivers from different households are permitted to share a vehicle providing the vehicle is sanitised between
use, they cannot be in any vehicle at the same time (including travelling).
- Passengers are only permitted if they are from the same household as you, we may deny access to anyone
who cannot provide adequate proof of this.
- In-car instruction is not available at this time
- Helmets are not available for hire at this time
- Access to Race Control will be restricted to essential staff only
- Under current guidelines, overnight stays are not permitted. All travel to and from the circuit must be completed in the same day.