Young Driver Junior Driving Lessons 5-17 years
New for 2020.
Young drivers from 5-17 years can learn to drive, brake, change gear, steer and reverse park in dual control cars. Build confidence and get a head start in becoming a safe driver.
For more information and to book your Young Driver tuition click here.
available for download
- Only participants and their essential helpers may attend. No-one else, including spectating friends or family members, will be permitted.
- Drivers from different households are permitted to share a vehicle providing the vehicle is sanitised between
use, they cannot be in any vehicle at the same time (including travelling).
- Passengers are only permitted if they are from the same household as you, we may deny access to anyone
who cannot provide adequate proof of this.
- In-car instruction is not available at this time
- Helmets are not available for hire at this time
- Access to Race Control will be restricted to essential staff only
- Under current guidelines, overnight stays are not permitted. All travel to and from the circuit must be completed in the same day.